Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class, or fit in your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits. Just freedom.
Convenient & Capable
- Press the Start/Stop button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the back of the free arm. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- Optional extension table provides support for your projects.
Accessories in Box
Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™ system
Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™ system
Fancy stitch foot 2A
Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™ system
Zipper foot 4 with IDT™ system
One step Buttonhole foot 5B
Screwdriver for needle plate
Spool cap, large (2)
Spool cap, small
Seam ripper & brush (as one)
Auxiliary spool pin
Stitches:A wide variety of 100 beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.